• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Benelli M2 Comfortech 12b semi-auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

I. Farticus

I lost my only pigeon permission via text yesterday, so am having a "stampy feet day", and have sold all my decoy kit...

The only thing left to go is the semi-auto:

Mint condition, right-handed 3-shot SGC Benelli M2 Comfortech 12b. 28" barrels with 3 chokes and comes in a Beretta hard case. I've put less than 50 shots through it, and I'm told that the previous owner hadn't put much more through it before falling ill.

Reduced to £700.00 exc. RFD (29th Oct)

IMAG0069.jpgIMAG0070.jpgIMAG0071.jpg

Last edited:

tarponhead

Hi, Great gun; I have a 10+1 but yours looks too expensive for here. Try Guntader? Hope you don't regret it, as its all the semi auto you could ever need.....ATB

Markfox

How old is it / can you tell me the two letters in the square box between the trigger and where you stuff the carts in ?

I. Farticus

How old is it / can you tell me the two letters in the square box between the trigger and where you stuff the carts in ?
Sorry, I don't have much of a response as it wasn't mine from new, and as it's with the RFD (Emmett & Stone, Marlow, Bucks 01628 474187) who's closed today, I can't check those letters I'm afraid. I've emailed them, so will get back to you when I get something back...

tarponhead

Hi, there are a couple cheaper on Guntrader, maybe that's the problem? Great gun though. I'm selling a Versa Max but SD punters seem to want camo.

I. Farticus

Hi, there are a couple cheaper on Guntrader, maybe that's the problem? Great gun though. I'm selling a Versa Max but SD punters seem to want camo.
Hi. Agreed, but taking into account that I'll pay the RFD fees, then there are only a couple less than net £800 - most are at least £50 more. This just can't be the right forum... I might just keep it if I don't get a decent offer

Status
Not open for further replies.