• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Beretta 12 bore Essential

Dan Newcombe

Have for sale my 28 inch barrel beretta.

Quite rare guns, 2 on gun trader but don't see them for sale much.

Have had it a while now and carried more than shot it walking up rabbits etc over spaniels.

Selling because i fancy an upgrade for longer barrels and a smarter overall gun and use my semi for training dogs. Never gone wrong in the time i have had it.

£700 (2 S/H on gun trader are £895 and £995).

Excellent light gun to carry all day but has 3 inch chamber if you want to put some heavies through it for geese etc.

Has a few small knocks as you would imagine for a gun used rough shooting but overall in excellent fettle.

All round it been a great servant to me but I'm being shallow and ditching it for the same thing but with a bit more flash!

Struggling with pictures so they will be up shortly

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:

Dan Newcombe

Hi Dan

I have pics but struggling to get them uploaded.

If you send me your email il bung them across while I'm working out how to get them on here.

Thanks

Dan