• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Beretta 20g O/U Silver P. III 687

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKL

Located near kelso

ordered 2003, delivered 2004. Owned from new.

Don't think I've fired near 100 shots with it

kernow69

I will take it as you owe me £14oo for the rifle you sent me , then i sent it back as broken stock, still waiting for the money you promised me 10 months ago,dont worry about sending me an essay why you cant send it or the money just rfd it to me as i am rfd as you know and we will call it quits, if i dont receive within 1 weel in excellant condition the solicitors letter will be in the post and will see you in court , ****ed off is an understament of how i feel you are nothing but a crook.

Prove me wrong and post it to me.

7-08Ai

I will take it as you owe me £14oo for the rifle you sent me , then i sent it back as broken stock, still waiting for the money you promised me 10 months ago,dont worry about sending me an essay why you cant send it or the money just rfd it to me as i am rfd as you know and we will call it quits, if i dont receive within 1 weel in excellant condition the solicitors letter will be in the post and will see you in court , ****ed off is an understament of how i feel you are nothing but a crook.

Prove me wrong and post it to me.
Is this for real or a joke ? :-|

kernow69

real i have reported it to admin as well, if he pays up then fair enough but had nothing but excuses the last 10 months, waited nearly 2 years for the rifle build,when it arrived very sub-standard , ive said enough coulod go onbut wont
i have never dealt with another RFD that as ever been so dishonest.regards charlie cole

7-08Ai

real i have reported it to admin as well, if he pays up then fair enough but had nothing but excuses the last 10 months, waited nearly 2 years for the rifle build,when it arrived very sub-standard , ive said enough coulod go onbut wont
i have never dealt with another RFD that as ever been so dishonest.regards charlie cole
Not good !!!!!! :(

PKL

Things not always as simple as that. Two sides to every story and all that. This one Charlie and I are sorting out between ourselves and no need to discuss further in public as it has no place and is not a public trial.

in light of that, consider gun withdrawn from sale and thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.