• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Beretta 20g Victory skeet choke

Digger686

Hi:

As the title says, I'm looking for a 20g Victory (extended) Skeet choke for a Beretta semi auto.

If anyone has one they're not using, please let me know.

Cash paid or swap for an original flush-fitting skeet Mobil choke.

Thanks in advance!

Eyefor

Hi:

As the title says, I'm looking for a 20g Victory (extended) Skeet choke for a Beretta semi auto.

If anyone has one they're not using, please let me know.

Cash paid or swap for an original flush-fitting skeet Mobil choke.

Thanks in advance!
Find a friend going to the US?

Cheaper Than Dirt

Under $38 each (same for 12g) and sometimes even cheaper when on offer at Midway / Midwest / Cabelas

Digger686

Find a friend going to the US?

Cheaper Than Dirt

Under $38 each (same for 12g) and sometimes even cheaper when on offer at Midway / Midwest / Cabelas
I'd thought of that but unfortunately I don't know of anyone going anytime soon.

Besides, at the rate Sterling is falling, by the time they would get it home $38 might be worth more than £38!