• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Beretta 682

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwhitt94

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Really lovely beretta hasn't had a lot of use and as a result is in really good condition the pictures don't do it justice hesitant sale but it just doesn't get used. £700 and will RFD

Last edited:

alwhitt94

Yeah lovely to shoot with, the only reason I say it's a trap is because that's what it says on the trigger guard

welshwarrior

It's got the trap forend of that era, they where marked trap on the trigger guard and had a non selective trigger in the most part.

At 1/2 & 1/4 it almost certainly had it's chokes opened but that's turned it into a great sporter or game gun.

alwhitt94

I like this gun so much I'm considering whether I actually want to sell it you just don't get beretta's made like this anymore and they are hard to find in this condition

Munkjack

I've got a skeet version of this gun that has the same forend I bought it second hand in 1990 and it's the only shotgun I've never had to have a single thing done to they are extreamly well made mines been out in all sorts of British weather it gets cleaned religiously and remains mint.
good luck with the sale!!!

alwhitt94

Cheers munkjack yeah they are great guns I would keep it but just seems a bit of a waste for it just to be sitting in my cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.