• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Beretta 692 Sporter

Malxwal

For sale, Beretta 692 sporter, adjustable stock, 32" barrels. *PRICE REDUCED*
Fully lockable case with all accessories/tools/chokes, extra 1/4 extended choke.
Bonny gun, very easy on the shoulder without being heavy,light for length barrels, great patterns at long range with only CYL or 1/4 choke.
Less than one year old, about 1500 shots fired. Still eleigible for next owner to register it for full 10 year guarantee.
£2350 or potential for p/x, cash either way, but prefer outright sale.
http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Beretta_Shotgun_692-Sporting_For-Sale_150211143704736

View attachment 52825 View attachment 52842View attachment 52843View attachment 52844View attachment 52845

Last edited:

ziggy

How do you rate the Blaser? I'm desperately trying to find an F3 pro sporter to try as a replacement for my 692

Malxwal

Got a Blaser AT2 Supertrap for sale if you're interested in a deal
I really liked a Blaser I handled recently, a trap gun but of the conventional variety. However, I am going to stick with the Jap stuff, MK38/MK60, so the Beretta just has to be sold I'm afraid.