• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: Beretta AL391 Urika black synthetic.

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
I have a black synthetic 28" Beretta AL391 3 shot auto in complete as new condition having fired less than 100 shots. Complete in ABS case etc.
A member of our syndicate used it on geese last week and wants to buy it as he gets on well with it, i don't.
It has a black Niggeloh neoprene sling and there is not one mark on the gun or case.
How much is it worth as i believe the new model is not as good and it's mine he's after?

09mutley05

I reckon £600-800 so yours should be neat the top seen extremas go for £750-1000 a little while back, put a deposit down on a400 extreme a couple of years back but pulled out due to putting money to a house deposit. I got a 1301 late last year,and get ok with it, but always regretted selling my 391. you could allways check to see what sort off price there going for on guntrader.

atb Matt