• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Beretta S x S shotgun

novice

Hi
whereabouts on the gun are the marks identifying it as a beretta? Also, am I rugly in thinking that the barrels have been sleeved?

Novice

geordieh

Hi
whereabouts on the gun are the marks identifying it as a beretta? Also, am I rugly in thinking that the barrels have been sleeved?

Novice
It says Beretta under the action, on left hand barrel chamber, and on the rib.on each barrel it says Alloy Chromium Electric Steel Special type Ausonia which are original barrels as far as I know according to google. It says it is monobloc on the action

Last edited:

Claret_Dabbler

Hi

Novice
Given it is a Beretta, the barrels were almost certainly made as monoblocs, rather than chopper lump, so will possibly look sleeved.