• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Beretta Silver Pigeon S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatmuff

As title 28 inch barrels multichoke 12 gauge. Cracking gun, Comes with hard case choke key and 5 chokes. Beretta Xplor slip, good condition just a little small for me and selling to fund a bigger one! lop 14 1/4 inches. It has a few marks on and a very slight piece of wood from the stock missing due to the cabinet do priced as such. I can send more pics if required. I travel to Kent regularly and will be in Lincoln soon, and also travelling to Cornwall on holiday however if someone wants it that far the payment first please as I can't take it into my holiday accommodation. Many thanks £650

Dan

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.