• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Berghaus Yeti Gaiters Green Gore tex XL (10-11/12) - unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewsher500

Bought these to fit to a pair of boots I have but they are too small.
My boots are a US 13 and slightly larger than standard 12 as I had them resoled with a larger rand round the outside
The gaiters are just too tight and deform the boot a little due to them being softer leather and a flex sole (non Vibram)

These would be perfect for a 10-11, a 12 at a push if they have a rigid sole like a 4 season walking boot

The centre sole strap has been removed to allow them to fit non- Scarpa boots (Personally i use some silicone on the rand around the toe and midsole anyway)

These have the newer improved rand, have been fitted and removed
£45 new

yours for £30 posted

bewsher500

on hold for Lazza via PW first PM
Second dibs to LW Norfolk

answer to the questions:

yes I think they would be a good fit on a size 10 and the Dovre has a good solid rand to hold them in place

Yes they are proper yetis, I bought them from someone who I assume got the wrong size
I believe they are the Yeti Extreme based on this:

http://picclick.co.uk/original-BERGHAUS-goretex-YETI-EXTREM-wilderness-MOUNTAIN-boot-331782385348.html

The extreme has a thicker rand to the Wilderness/Attak
I have the Attak on a pair of Scarpa boots in this size but they stretch more

lazza

on hold for Lazza via PW first PM
Second dibs to LW Norfolk

answer to the questions:

yes I think they would be a good fit on a size 10 and the Dovre has a good solid rand to hold them in place

Yes they are proper yetis, I bought them from someone who I assume got the wrong size
I believe they are the Yeti Extreme based on this:

http://picclick.co.uk/original-BERGHAUS-goretex-YETI-EXTREM-wilderness-MOUNTAIN-boot-331782385348.html

The extreme has a thicker rand to the Wilderness/Attak
I have the Attak on a pair of Scarpa boots in this size but they stretch more

Good man.

I'll take them please. I'll pm you now

Status
Not open for further replies.