Best attractant crops

Leica Amplus 6

Lloyd90

Right I have a strip on my permission, its tucked back away in the woodlands, its about 50yardsx25yards, a small clearing amongs tree's, scrubs etc ... atm its just full of ferns (About chest high) and general stuff that has grown.

Now the land owner has said I can make some clearings if I want, but coming onto this I am thinking If I could just tidy it up a bit it would be a lot easier :)

So looking for tips on what to spray to kill the ferns (If this is a good plan), then was going to rake it over , and possibly plants some sort of seed mix that would be a good draw

It has a good tree about 20 yards back into the cover that with a bit of trimming would give a good field of view with a high seat put up :)

Cheers for any help lads :)

geordieh

Right I have a strip on my permission, its tucked back away in the woodlands, its about 50yardsx25yards, a small clearing amongs tree's, scrubs etc ... atm its just full of ferns (About chest high) and general stuff that has grown.

Now the land owner has said I can make some clearings if I want, but coming onto this I am thinking If I could just tidy it up a bit it would be a lot easier :)

So looking for tips on what to spray to kill the ferns (If this is a good plan), then was going to rake it over , and possibly plants some sort of seed mix that would be a good draw

It has a good tree about 20 yards back into the cover that with a bit of trimming would give a good field of view with a high seat put up :)

Cheers for any help lads :)

Hi
To attract what is the question
Geordie

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!