Best Moderator for 270win

CDSG Shooting Sports

Big Tam

Good evening everyone was looking for some advice on the best moderator for 270win 🤔thanks

rem284

I have used a t8 and a stalon on a 270. There is a bit of weight saving with the stalon but the t8 has a bit more recoil reduction. I also have a dpt on a 6.5-284 and a atec on 6.5x47. It is difficult to compare these when they are on different rifles. However lightest and smallest is the dpt and I would say it's my favourite

john40

Hausken JD224 xtrm 7.2mm works splendid on my 270

tried before F&D 196 which I did not like at all as it is a “standard “ size for 270 up to 30-06, therefore much too open to be efficient on 270.

whichever you get make sure it’s really sized for 270....

Big Tam

Hausken JD224 xtrm 7.2mm works splendid on my 270

tried before F&D 196 which I did not like at all as it is a “standard “ size for 270 up to 30-06, therefore much too open to be efficient on 270.

whichever you get make sure it’s really sized for 270....
The hausken you are using has it got the wire stripes inside it?

Rider

The hausken you are using has it got the wire stripes inside it?
All Hausken XTRM models have the wire mesh inside.

I use a .30 cal. Hausken 184 XTRM on my .270 as it is a left-over from my .308. Certainly not ideal, but I can shoot it in the field w/o further hearing protection. So it does the job.

Big Tam

All Hausken XTRM models have the wire mesh inside.

I use a .30 cal. Hausken 184 XTRM on my .270 as it is a left-over from my .308. Certainly not ideal, but I can shoot it in the field w/o further hearing protection. So it does the job.
I take it that you can get them calibre pacific 🤔

paul o'

Run a Wildcat pred 8 on mine deer dont seem to mind it, cheap as chips when you think i'll never need to buy a hole new one again .

Night Vision Store