Best Practice Range Days

kes

Interesting that one's own insurance is required on a range which should (I would have thought) have its own insurance (this from my FEO).
Is this simply for BASC members as the Deer I is an offshoot and the officers are common to both ? I was thinking of going.

Interesting that one's own insurance is required on a range which should (I would have thought) have its own insurance (this from my FEO).
Is this simply for BASC members as the Deer I is an offshoot and the officers are common to both ? I was thinking of going.
Hello Kes
With regards to the DI being an offshoot of BASC and the officers are common to both I think you have made a mistake, I employed full time by The DI and I not even a BASC member personally. BASC are members of The DI partnership as well other diverse oraganstions. Hope you can attend and wishing you all the best Alastair

kes

Hello Kes
With regards to the DI being an offshoot of BASC and the officers are common to both I think you have made a mistake, I employed full time by The DI and I not even a BASC member personally. BASC are members of The DI partnership as well other diverse oraganstions. Hope you can attend and wishing you all the best Alastair
Alistair, thank you for clearing that up for me. As I went through those details available fro Companies House, I noticed a couple of similar names and I am fairly sure PM Bursey was the treasurer at BASC under Ali ? Alan Thorniley is still there but clearly they are involved in different capacities. The fact that John Swift was a director (now resigned) threw me a bit.