Best trail cam pictures - all here

Highlandsjohn

Fantastic footage struddy,thanks again for posting. I don't see any of these up here, the white one got off his mark smartish, he would be well camoed in winter lol.

struddy1952

Fantastic footage struddy,thanks again for posting. I don't see any of these up here, the white one got off his mark smartish, he would be well camoed in winter lol.
Thanks John
I'm bit of a computer numpty so only just worked out how post video's
I've been watching the white one since he was a fawn, I don't tend to see bucks on my permission until the rut starts then by January there back to the large forestry block near by, Hoping to see him return within the next couple a weeks

Paul

Highlandsjohn

You are catching on fast with the tech Paul,great clips. To think I lived down by you for around five years, a long time ago, and was so busy working I missed out on the fun. Went all the way to Calne for a weekends shooting but none in Leicestershire.

struddy1952

You are catching on fast with the tech Paul,great clips. To think I lived down by you for around five years, a long time ago, and was so busy working I missed out on the fun. Went all the way to Calne for a weekends shooting but none in Leicestershire.
Yes not much in the way of deer in Leicestershire
I live very close to Northants border so for the last 40 years I have stalked mainly within the Rockingham Forest area

Paul