Best venison burger cha

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

SussexFallow

Right chaps I think I've found the best burger recipe .2lb pork 2lb venison add 1 cooks ingredient Thai mix from wait rose.
Awesome
​atb Steve

vizslamad

Right chaps I think I've found the best burger recipe .2lb pork 2lb venison add 1 cooks ingredient Thai mix from wait rose.
Awesome
​atb Steve
We do a similar one but put in corriander and cumin but will give this a go. The mother inlaw is always going to POSH shops.:stir:
John.

deerstalker.308

I made some the other day, 500g mince, small packet of lardons, good bunch of fresh mixed herbs from the garden, and then a dollop of spicy pesto.........now that was an experiment worth doing, very tasty.

paul o'

the ones at the h4h shoot were top draw not a cook so do'nt know what was in them but hmmmmmmm could have been welsh cat! :eek: don't care thay were real hmmmmm best ever had :thumb:

weeman

I mix 50/50 venison and wild boar mince salt, pepper and whole grain mustard and finly chopped jalapeños chillies

Leica Amplus 6