Best way to contact Swarovski?

Beretta shooter

For people who have lost lens covers and the likes on there Swarovski binos what’s the best way to contact them to buy replacements? I somehow managed to loose and eye piece rubber O ring type thing the other day.
Cheers BS

david1

Hello, take your binoculars with you to the next Game fair or Gun show, I have had many covers etc replaced at shows free of charge, as long as you have them with you. Also if a repair is required they will take them and send them on for further repairs. David

Essex stalker

As said above speak to them at the game fair. I somehow lost the front cover on my EL,s. Spoke to the lady on their stand at the game fair last year to ask her the best way to get a replacement (didn't have the bino's with me). She just asked me which model they were then popped out the back of the stand and came back with a couple of replacements, all free of charge. I have to say, great customer service but I guess that's what you pay for.

Toots

Lost lens covers for a scope I bought second hand. I sent them an mail to ask where I could buy some replacements and they sent me a set FOC. That's what customer service should be all about in my books.

Markfox

Lost lens covers for a scope I bought second hand. I sent them an mail to ask where I could buy some replacements and they sent me a set FOC. That's what customer service should be all about in my books.

As above diesnt matter where they came from just email them what what you want and they’ll be out next day

Beretta shooter

Well guys I sent Swarovski an email Sunday night and had a reply asking for serial number and my address the next morning. I replied back with the relevant details and I recived a set of new eye cups this morning FOC.
Massive thumbs up to Swarovsk, ok we pay a lot of cash for there products but with customer service like that it certainly softens the blow.

Uncle f

There customer service is absolutely first class I have many Swarovski units and would not use anything else ever

bluesako

a good tip for not losing your lens cover,s, is to put an o ring in front of your lens cover ring, works for me. dave.

NiemiPT

Good that things sorted out.

I usually use facebook to contact. It looks that companies are quite keen to answer private messages and it's easy one stop for all way :)

Swedish

Well guys I sent Swarovski an email Sunday night and had a reply asking for serial number and my address the next morning. I replied back with the relevant details and I recived a set of new eye cups this morning FOC.
Massive thumbs up to Swarovsk, ok we pay a lot of cash for there products but with customer service like that it certainly softens the blow.
Great result!