• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Big Book Sale: Highland Deer Stalking, Life & Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

caberslash

Hi all,

Due to space restrictions and needing to move often I am having to liquidate my book collection.

I am in Birmingham till the end of the month, Scottish Highlands otherwise.

Postage will be at your cost as it is dependent on your location and preferred delivery method.

Offers accepted if you can collect in person or buy the whole lot.

See my other thread as well: For Sale: - Big Book Sale: Sniping & Marksmanship

The Gamekeeper- Book by Portia Simpson, Free if you buy any other book from me.

Fur, Feather & Fin Series: The Red Deer 1st Edition printed in 1896. Original with excellent illustrations, cheap reprints on amazon & elsewhere does not have them. £50

SAM_1308.JPG
SAM_1309.JPG

The Sportsmans Library: Deer Stalking by Patrick Chalmers Printed in 1935. Excellent book with prints & illustrations! £20

March Past: The Memoirs of Lord 'Shimi' Lovat Worn Hardcover, pages good with nice black&white prints.

Excellent book, signed by the great 'Shimi', the commando officer who had his piper play on D-Day! £40

SAM_1313.JPG

PM for questions or more details.

Look out for my next thread, selling collectible books on Safari & Shotguns.

Attachments

Last edited:

caberslash

All have been sold, if you missed any, some went to the Highland Bookshop in Fort William, so I would ask there.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.