Big Hairy Pussy

Ray7756

Advice is if you come face to face with it raise your arms and make a lot of noise while backing away
b**locks to that
if any of the guy round there are out stalking and see it send it a high velocity lead sleeping pill

matt_hooks

When considering posting a link to a "news" piece, the first thing I do is assess the reliability of the source.

Failed at the first hurdle!

tumbleweed

Advice is if you come face to face with it raise your arms and make a lot of noise while backing away
b**locks to that
if any of the guy round there are out stalking and see it send it a high velocity lead sleeping pill
Would love to send it to the pastures in the sky But will I still have my ticket to do anything else as I don't think mines covers that species haha, the powers that be would be around to pick up my gear.....

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
[h=1]Deer Stalking General[/h]Deer stalking, deer management & related topics.

:moved:

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
Am i the only one that thinks post headers like "big hairy pussy" may be part of the reason lady stalkers and country sports girls seldom post on here?

Cadex

Am i the only one that thinks post headers like "big hairy pussy" may be part of the reason lady stalkers and country sports girls seldom post on here?
My title was simply a description of the cat, it had no other connotations on my part.
Although the fact that you read my title, clicked on it, and then commented suggests the big hairy pussy title pricked your interest RedDot :lol:

But I do agree with you, we do need some more girls on the SD ;)