Bino Harness recommendation’s

Kevinfish13

Hi looking for some recommendations please.
I’m looking to get a Bino harness, however it has to fit a pair of Swaro EL TA 10x42’s can add a mollie pouch to take a Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 LRF PRO and another mollie to take a set of Spartan Pro Tac bipods.
Does anyone know of such a harness that could be configured for the above please ?
TIA, Kevin.

The redkettle one is good, and you can buy additional attachments to suit your needs. Had mine for years, lasted very well, good quality.

Eberlestock Recon with a couple of cheap pouches added, thermal, Spartan bipod and a pouch for gralloch kit. All their sizes are listed on their website and it's very easy to order direct.

Attachments

• 20240227_152424.jpg
    20240227_152424.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 47
I’m looking to get a Bino harness, however it has to fit a pair of Swaro EL TA 10x42’s can add a mollie pouch to take a Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 LRF PRO and another mollie to take a set of Spartan Pro Tac bipods.
Does anyone know of such a harness that could be configured for the above please ?
TIA, Kevin.
speak to J Hogan gun shop in stratford, he has the Harkila bino harness in stock and they do all you are asking. i use the spartan pro tac and just clip the red kettle bipod holder to side, perfect!!!

I’ve got a couple of the original Alaska Guide Creations harnesses that I use for my Purlsar Accolades and Leica Binos. Great bits of kit.. The designs have moved in on the 10 plus years I’ve had mine, and they’re still holding up to regular use and in great condition..

I see that Bushwear also stock and sell these too. Great harnesses, room for numerous battery packs in the front, 18650 battery compartments to the sides and zipped pocket at the back for my phone or more batteries. Elasticates pouch on the top should you want to put your phone or dope chart in there..

How many ‚bino harness‘ threads do we have on this forum by now? No less than 50 is my guess.🤣

TIA, Kevin.
Kuiu ,had one for years still going strong. Not too big like some , sits well on your chest when climbing hills.

I'm another fan of Eberlestock Recon, great bit of kit, I got large for 10x56 binos and they just fit, ordered straight from US and no tax charge. Added about £15 worth of Molly pouches off Temu, one large one for Condor Thermal, one small one for spare knife, batteries, head torch etc, bigger one on the back or harness with gralloch kit.

Ridge line harness. Plus it’s less than 100 quid.
What size is it? It looks nice and tall. Looked on Uttings and still no dimensions.
I am looking for a bino pack that can take an ATN bino, which is 24cm tall, and apart from the one from ATN which does not come with a harness, found no joy other than a diving pouch that does not quite open fully (to save things rolling out when used underwater).

Another vote for the Eberlestock Recon Bino Harness super quality just right for the Mergers along with the IR fitted
Front pocket for spare batteries and plenty more storage pocket options 👍

IMG_1162.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

Back