Bino opinions please

Cows94

Evening all,
Christmas approaches & the Mrs has asked what I'd like/need. A pair of binos for the truck & gator at work is top my list at the moment as I'm not overly keen on leaving my Zeiss in there to get knocked about. She's given a max budget of £300 so what's people's thoughts on best value glass in that price range please

Craigsaun

My second pair of bins are vortex diamond back 8x42 , first class excellent warranty. Put these next to your Zeiss and you will be surprised I promise

SimpleSimon

Vortex is the way to go in my opinion, you'll get a pair of Diamondback HD in that range which are very well reputed. I have the next level up in Binos and they're excellent, had a Diamondback scope that was very good too. Lifetime guarantee is a bonus.

beanieboy

The Hawke Endurance ED binoculars are, imo, the best binoculars in their price range. Better image than Vortex Diamondback, although the latter does come with a nice pouch/holder.

FISH BOY

The masses have spoken :)

Shout if your up for a deal on some big daddies. :thumb:

timbrayford

Evening all,
Christmas approaches & the Mrs has asked what I'd like/need. A pair of binos for the truck & gator at work is top my list at the moment as I'm not overly keen on leaving my Zeiss in there to get knocked about. She's given a max budget of £300 so what's people's thoughts on best value glass in that price range please
Secondhand of any of the quality brands. Doesn't matter if it is cosmetically marked if the essentials are all sound