binocular chest pouch

remmy243

hi who uses a binocular chest pouch harness any good ones out their .?
also they are for a set of swaro 8x42 el rang
thanks

Andy-shooter

I use one from ALPS Ourdoors (bought in the US) it’s great. My bins are pretty heavy and it makes carrying them all day completely un-noticeable.

TASR12

hi who uses a binocular chest pouch harness any good ones out their .?
also they are for a set of swaro 8x42 el rang
thanks
Kuiu....fits those Binos well and protects them very effectively. I’ve tried a few and the Kuiu is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodmaster

I am also looking for an alternative to my S4 gear one. I have been pretty happy with the s4 but it does ride up my neck which becomes uncomfortable when out all day and sometimes for multiple days. I am looking at a number and found a great site called blackovis.com which has many different offerings. They do not ship to the uk at present.
One of my preferred ones is also from Alaska guide creations which do appear to ship to uk but have to confirm cost.
If anyone out there wanted to share an order and the shipping costs I'd be up for bringinging a few over together.

Have been using S4Gear for 2 or 3 seasons and very happy with them. They were around $90 on EBay with expensive shipping from US. Ordered directly from S4 website for $29. They don’t ship to Ireland but used AddressPal, a mail forwarding service operated by the Irish Postal Service so S4 thought they were sending to a US address.

Greenmist

I use the Solonac bino harness, which isnt a pouch, but still for £8 wouldnt be without it.

Am following as looking for something like it with a cover for the top lenses.
Cut the flap off a water bottle pouch and thread the straps through slots either side, covers the lens and flops out of the way when you lift them

Yokel Matt

The harkila one is good. Quiet magnetic close cover flap and a sturdy but padded bottom brace to protect the lenses and hold them in. The large isn’t really that big - needed the XL for my Leica HDb.

Or maybe one of my sons old wetsuits...

Cheers
We developed our own "Bino-Jacket" a few years back now made from Neoprene (Military Green or Camo colours) - basic idea that protects your bino's and can be used with or without a harness system & under £20.00 delivered (we do have our own Monarch Bino-Harness available separately).

Further details can be seen on our site by clicking the link below:

Monarch Bino Jacket

Regards

Rob