Birthday present

Bushpig

Distinguished Member
Its been a rough start to 2018 as in early Jan my cancer returned after only been cleared 3 months before, however on Sunday the 11th of March I turned 40 (21 again according to my 2 daughters aged 4 and 6 respectively). My good lady wife gave me a present that I have been talking about for years. A MacNab Challenge in Scotland (catch 1 wild salmon, shoot 1 red stag and shoot a brace of grouse in a 24 hour period) I cant wait for September and I'll beat the cancer!!!!!!!

Highlandsjohn

Its been a rough start to 2018 as in early Jan my cancer returned after only been cleared 3 months before, however on Sunday the 11th of March I turned 40 (21 again according to my 2 daughters aged 4 and 6 respectively). My good lady wife gave me a present that I have been talking about for years. A MacNab Challenge in Scotland (catch 1 wild salmon, shoot 1 red stag and shoot a brace of grouse in a 24 hour period) I cant wait for September and I'll beat the cancer!!!!!!!
What a great post Bushpig. I truly wish you good health and the best of luck with the MacNab. All the best,john

deerstalker.308

Ah! Crap news about the big C Freddie, I really hope you give it the heave ho once and for all, please promise me you plan to complete the mcnab wearing those purple wellies you brought here to stalk with though!!
Beat of luck with both challenges, if you want to get your eye in before September get up here for a stalk.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Very best wishes from myself and my two colleagues. Keep going mate, I am sure you will be successful in the Mcnab look forward to seeing some photos when you get back.

potshotpat

My friend all the best in the world, and good luck in everything you do.

RTreble

All the best with the health issues. The medical profession have been wonderful at looking after my father & grand father. Hope they are as good for you.

Don't forget to give us the full write up with pics of the big day. Which part of Scotland are you doing it?

All the very best to you and your family!
Brilliant to hear you are thinking positive and looking forward to your McNab what a 'great' birthday present, well done to ere in doors!

BC.

paul o'

I wish you a most enjoyable event ,have at it feller .:tiphat:

Big Cojones fella fantastic stuff. That's not an easy challenge for anyone. Have been a mad keen salmon angler in the past and the buggers don't follow the rules.

Best of luck.

Heimdall

Good luck with the mcnab and as for your medical issues I think your beating it already. Keep making plans and personal choices and your halfway there