Bisley Phoenix - 23-25th May 2014

Pointer

Has anyone ever been to the Bisley Phoenix weekend, if so would you recommended it for a visit?
I hear the trade stands are good and reasonably priced; has anyone found this to be so?

Cheers

P

8x57

Distinguished Member
I generally attend every year and stock up with reloading components. It's not a patch on the pistol meetings of old as regards the trade show but it's still an enjoyable weekend with a very pleasant athmosphere. Don't expect too much as it is really aimed at the gallery rifle shooter and there will be little that is stalking related for sale.

techman

I will be there on Saturday. Arrive around 09:30 and sort out what I need from Norman Clark or East Barnet Gun Shop in the Pavilion. By then it's time for Breakfast, before another walk round to see what is interesting outside. Then a final walk round to see what I might have missed first time. Usually leave around 12:30. Reminder:-Need to buy some Elbow pads (No Comments Please).

Klenchblaize

I generally attend every year and stock up with reloading components. It's not a patch on the pistol meetings of old as regards the trade show but it's still an enjoyable weekend with a very pleasant athmosphere. Don't expect too much as it is really aimed at the gallery rifle shooter and there will be little that is stalking related for sale.

Spot on.
:cry:
K

CDSG Shooting Sports