Bisley.

foggy

Good morning .

Would anyone who is a bisley regular be kind enough to allow me to tag along some time,

and show how me the ropes, as such.

i have been a member of the NRA for some time now, and attended lots of days at the British sporting rifle range, hold a range competency card.

I just don't know how the whole thing works, with regards to the butt markers etc.

Anyway if anyone would be kind enough to show me the ropes I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for looking.

JSW

Hi Foggy, I have got to come up to Bisley in the near future to renew my range ticket,i only go to zero in and have a bit of fun once in a while, I go on the week days, next time I am going I will send you a pm if you have not sorted any thing out by then your more than welcome to come along. all the best John.

Cyres

I was up at Bisley last week for the first time ever. It might be worth contacting the Old Seargents mess who run a shooting club and they were very helpful. Sorry no contact details to hand

D

rainman_l

Hi Foggy
if you go onto NRA web site you will find a couple of documents in the download section ( I think ) which provide you with a lot of the information you are seeking.
atb
lee