• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Bit of a clear out - Burris and Warne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Burpster

Quite a few bits I no longer have a requirement for, need new homes.

Burris 6.5x20x50 Fullfield II Ballistic mil-dot. Mint, boxed £220 posted

Burris 3x9x50 Fullfield II - mint condition boxed £150 posted

Burris Trumount universal mounts for Rem 700/Howa1500 with Burris turn in 30mm Med rings and 0deg inserts (can't find 10deg ones). As close to Optilocks as you'll get. £30 posted.

Warne Maxima QD 1" High - mint unused £45 posted.

PM me please for confirmation of sale and put a reply on here as well. Photos happily sent to email addy but for some reason files are too big to load on here.

Last edited:

Robb

If you open your pictures with Microsoft Windows Paint then Re-Size and Save them you should then be able to upload them ok.
Hope this helps.

wivenhoe65

I would like the
"Burris 1" Zee custom steel rings (solid steel type WITHOUT POS ALIGN INSERTS) 420083 low height, weaver/picatinny rail fit. As new unused. £15 posted."
let me know via pm how you would like payment etc , thanks , Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.