Bit of work for a French speaker (not a long term job)

OSS32

I have a 1 to 2 day's work for any one who reads/writes fluent (or very good) French.

It would be a big favour as it relates to a tribunal matter for a friend (I'm not advertising on his behalf.... I'm pulling some docs together for him for free)

It would be ideal if you were based on the North East or could travel up. If you are willing to travel up I can pay for a hotel.

Payment could either be cash or stalking (or a mix of the two)... This is on a budget!

Thanks in advance for any offers. Please contact via PM.

Ta
OSS

Harry mac

I have a 1 to 2 day's work for any one who reads/writes fluent (or very good) French.

It would be a big favour as it relates to a tribunal matter for a friend (I'm not advertising on his behalf.... I'm pulling some docs together for him for free)

It would be ideal if you were based on the North East or could travel up. If you are willing to travel up I can pay for a hotel.

Payment could either be cash or stalking (or a mix of the two)... This is on a budget!

Thanks in advance for any offers. Please contact via PM.

Ta
OSS

I can ask the missus, she's a French teacher, although I think travelling up would be a none starter.