Available: Black Bear Canada - spring season 1400 GBP all-in

VEThunter

All our hunts are offering a full guiding service. Full guiding services mean, that the guides are always there for the clients, you will not be by yourself. On Monday, after the hunting briefing and the safety tips, the guides check if you have the proper equipment to achieve your hunt and make sure that your hunting weapon is well set.

Our black bear hunt takes place in zone 7, 15 and 26 of the Quebec wildlife zone. We cover different type of habitat due to the size of the land we have. We mainly hunt on private land, around 80% of ours land is farmland with cornfield, oat filed ….black bear paradise, they find there all kind of food that they need to go thru the Quebec winter, we do not need to make food plot we have them all over.. Year to year, we have an average of 90% success.

The hunt is over the baited site and all the hunters have the opportunity to hunt bait that is never been hunt before him. All the baits are set for the bow hunter, with shoot under 25 yards or firearm hunter and are design to offer the best advantages to the hunter. Also, we are offering ground blind for the one who cannot hunt from a tree stand. We accommodate all the clients.

INCLUDED

TRANSPORT FROM AND TO THE AIRPORT (Montreal, CA)

6 NIGHTS AND 5 DAYS HUNT

3 MEALS A DAY

LODGING

FULL GUIDING SERVICE

TREE STAND & GROUND BLIND

SKINNING AND FREEZING YOUR BEAR

NOT INCLUDED

Hunting license (197.00$ Can)

Alcoholic beverage

Tip to guide

HUNTING SEASON

SPRING: 15 MAY TO 30 JUNE​

PRICE $2400 CANADIAN (Aprox 1400 GBP)

To book a hunt , we ask for a deposit of $1000 CANADIAN per hunter.

If you need more details contact me anytime.

gelert

I have a huge interest to hunt in Canada.
Do you have an email I can contact with questiins please.
Many thanks