Wanted: Blaser QR mount

Rasputin

Looking for a QR mount for Blaser r8 to fit Swaro z6i original or copy . If anyone has a second hand one cheaper than a new clone from zrunko on eBay would be happy to hear from you.

Thanks

Uncle f

New retail for Blaser R8 original mounts are £318.00. Or the innomount equivalent £250. Ish.
both in stock at swillingtons

waggy 1

New retail for Blaser R8 original mounts are £318.00. Or the innomount equivalent £250. Ish.
both in stock at swillingtons
Good luck with your search 👍 New list price is in excess of £450 , obviously some people still have them at the older price, I’ve just looked on swillingtons website and it says they are out of stock? Never mind, like I say good luck, maybe look at Mac mounts they are Very good 👍👍

Uncle f

Good luck with your search 👍 New list price is in excess of £450 , obviously some people still have them at the older price, I’ve just looked on swillingtons website and it says they are out of stock? Never mind, like I say good luck, maybe look at Mac mounts they are Very good 👍👍
That’s poss my fault as just got two sets last week. I know Fred at Blaser sporting has more arriving next week so should be out to dealers soon. Blaser sporting have reduced there cost for mounts as they were just too trumpy