• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Blaser R8 Pro Success stock assy R/H second hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbeatle

Used but in excellent condition comes with trigger, slide and 30 cal bolt face colour green standard barrel contour pics to follow
Now sold

Last edited:

EMcC

Google R8 Pro Success and you will be pleasantly surprised, sorry if I am teaching you to suck eggs but I did and I was, I am looking for a straight hand stock.

EMcC

I expected to see a straight forward rifle stock and thought it a bit expensive but when I googled Pro Success found that the Pro Success is a thumbhole and at that price is a bargain.
It would make it easier if pictures were posted just to clarify.

Last edited:

Alantoo

I expected to see a straight forward rifle stock and thought it a bit expensive but when I googled Pro Success found that the Pro Success is a thumbhole and at that price is a bargain.
It would make it easier if pictures were posted just to clarify.
Especially as it has the trigger unit with it...doesn't say which one though.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.