• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Blaser R8 Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMcC

Has anybody got, or know of, an R8 Stock.
I have priced them in UK Blaser distributors and the average price is just over 1k.
I am going to Germany next week and have looked at prices there and they seem to be about the same.
Ideally a used one would be handy so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

EMcC

To make it a bit clearer, a bit less, West Country ;)
What I want to do is keep my spare .243 barrel on it and when I want to use that calibre, all I have to do is put the bolt and magazine on it and away I go.
The one I have at the moment is very classy, a Success in wood, really nicely figured and ideal for 'showing off' when in company but a bog standard one would be ideal to use when nobody is about to show off to ;)

EMcC

Just been pointed to one on Guntrader and it looks to be just what I want but it is priced only just below the rrp of a new one, so still looking.

unicorn71

Keep a eye on eBay as last week a wooden r8 stock and for end went for around £120 plus postage and like a idiot I missed it -bugger !

EMcC

Keep a eye on eBay as last week a wooden r8 stock and for end went for around £120 plus postage and like a idiot I missed it -bugger !
What was it made of ? for that price I reckon it was made of cardboard and if it wasn't I'd buy a dozen at that price ;)
I've got my eye on one, but the price is not much different from the rrp and it has been advertised for just over a month now so expected a bit of a price shift.
I spoke to the seller and he said that he will not accept any less so I am still looking.

EMcC

What exactly are you looking for Eddie is it a professional or a Pro success and wood or synthetic
Just a bog standard, non thumb hole stock, 'plastic' or wood.
I want it to keep my spare .243 barrel on so that when I want to use the .243 all I have to do is put the trigger unit and bolt on and away I can go.

TonyC

Eddy

I am sure Schaftwerk.de do "ordinairy" wooden stocks try their website or give Alan a ring on +4915118380888, he has them priced from 449 euros, you have seen the quality in mine, however you will still need the inserts which can be bought at the usual Blaser price!!!!

EMcC

Eddy I am sure Schaftwerk.de do "ordinairy" wooden stocks try their website or give Alan a ring on +4915118380888, he has them priced from 449 euros, you have seen the quality in mine, however you will still need the inserts which can be bought at the usual Blaser price!!!!
Yes Tony, Very impressed with your stock but to buy the stock from him and the 'metal bits' from Blaser would put me above the full RRP for a replacement stock complete from Blaser.
If I was just replacing a stock on my rifle I would definitely go to Alan, his work is fantastic and the price he charges is ridiculously cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.