• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Blaser R8 Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMcC

I have surplus to requirements a Safari, I think it is called, stock. It has no chassis or trigger unit. To change the chassis from your present stock to this one is very easy, it just involves two screws. There is an example of how to on YouTube.
I would like £350 for it to include postage in UK.

Attachments

Last edited:

EMcC

Sold pending postage arrangements to be sorted.
I will have a definite answer in a day or so as the potential buyer is not in UK.

19.30hrs Thursday 27th
Have just been informed that he has changed his mind so is now back up for sale.

Last edited:

EMcC

This is the Safari stock with the rubberised pistol grip and fore end, seen as darker patches in the pictures.
The price does include postage but a reduction would be made if collection was arranged.

EMcC

If anybody has any interest in this please make me an offer before I start thinking about getting another chassis.
Don't worry about affronting me, make any offer you feel is, to you, reasonable and if I don't like it, a polite no will be my answer.
I must point out that it is just the stock and not the trigger unit, chassis or barrel.
I have been asked to measure the barrel channel at the front and as far as I can make out using an old school ruler it is 19/20mm.
I have assembled it with my semi-weight fluted barrel, which is marketed at 19mm, and it fits, not as free floating as with my standard Sporter barrel which is marketed at 17mm, but fits non the less.
So if anybody wants a non slip stock then make an offer. (Henry ?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.