Blaser r8 success harris bipod fitting

UK Outfitters

mmbeatle

The success stock does not come with a swivel stud where I would normally fit the bipod to
Has anyone out there fitted a stud or know of any ways to fit a bipod to the thumb hole success stock
Many thanks mark

smullery

The success stock does not come with a swivel stud where I would normally fit the bipod to
Has anyone out there fitted a stud or know of any ways to fit a bipod to the thumb hole success stock
Many thanks mark

Mark,

Why don't you speak to Robert at Blaser UK, the horses mouth, so to speak...

​Only us Brits seem to think that clipping a bipod onto a sling stud is a good idea when it was never designed into the stock in the first pace.

Stan

Grant.N

If its the same as the R8 pro, when you remove the barrel there is a circular recess in the stock.
this is where you drill to insert a Harris bipod stud.
If you call Gregor at Macloeds he will tell you the number of the Harris adapter you need, don't quote me but I think it's a number 10 ??

fizzbangwhallop

I personally use one of these. Blaser Bipod mount for Blaser R8 for Sale! - EuroOptic.com
combined with a versapod.
I dont often use a bipod so this system works very well for quickly putting on and taking off.

I fitted Harris studs to my off-road stocks and have since fitted the above to my Pro stock on which it just replaces the front sling swivel - works very well although I tend to go back to the Harris's 'cos they're a bit lighter and easier to use with podlocks.

Bought mine from Vertebrae shop..... bit cheaper than eurooptic and quick to arrive.

Bipod mount for Blaser R8 | eBay

's me

Fizz
:cool:

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!