• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Blaser R93 .30-06 For Sale reduced £1350

ben burgess

I am looking to sell my Blaser R93 in .30-06 that I purchased new 3 years ago as I need to reduce my rifle numbers. I have the receipt and warranty card/manual. Round count 272 predominantly home loads. Aimsport Moderator, Spartan Bipod mount and Spartan base fitting, genuine Blaser quick release 30mm scope mounts, standard 24” .30-06, 1-11 twist barrel, wood stock with nice wood and kickeez recoil pad. 3 capacity magazine + 1 in chamber. This is a lovely well cared for rifle package, in great condition. I would like £1500 for the complete set up minus the scope and bipod as that has sold. Please pm me any questions. Happy to RFD at your cost, or collection and a brew based near Ludlow.

8224FC08-FF10-4203-8E4B-E8DCDCE7FB35.jpeg765F844A-623E-4AE7-9454-8A253AFA1DA3.jpeg6FE022B2-CEAA-4E13-AB07-A33C2C7FFC3C.jpegDEDAFDC9-62DA-4557-89E1-24D1E551FBCB.jpeg

Last edited:

ben burgess

Good evening all, in the interests of I need to move this on I have reduced the price a fair bit if that will tempt anyone?

ben burgess

Hello All, final bump, I have been offered £1350 as a trade in and would be happy for someone on here to have a good rifle at this price than the dealer make a bit in it.

ben burgess

Evening all, sold the rifle this evening to Dave L. Nice to chat to you Dave and thank you to everyone for their interest.