• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Blaser Rifle Kick Stop

waggy 1

Has anyone shot the same rifle with & without to notice how much of a difference they make ! Is difference really noticable to be worth the £££s they cost ? Thankyou in advance

fizzbangwhallop

My original black stocked Off-Road 7mm Rem Mag came with one that was threaded at the back end to allow a 3cm stock extension to be fitted. The stock extension is an official Blaser item.....never seen another. Looking inside it's called a "Schaftkappenverlangerung" which reminds me of the classic Goon Show response...."You do and you'll wipe it up!" :lol:

Got the barrel screw-cut and fitted a T8 which brought the recoil right down so the Kick Stop has never been needed.... but I have to hang on to it as the stock extension would be useless without it (Short arms me :lol:)

I did have a spare K'Stop but sold on here in response to a Wanted ad a couple of years ago.... I think he sold it on a few months later but I can see why you might want one on a 375HH.

Cheers

Fizz
:cool: