Blaser, Sauer, Mauser, Swarovski & Pulsar Demo Event 2019 at CLUNY COUNTRY GUNS ***LIMITED SPACES LEFT***

Cluny Country

For the second year in a row, we are holding a Blaser, Sauer & Mauser demonstration event at our premises. This will be held on the 31st May & 1st of June (Friday/Saturday).

There will be demonstration rifles and Shotguns (Blaser) available to try on both days and this is run by booking your one-hour Shooting slot. Please contact us -01592 882600.

Swarovski Optik, Pulsar Nightvision and Jakele Zengerle will all be in attendance at it as well, showcasing their latest products and answering all questions.

Highlights:
- Try before you buy
- Exclusive event offers
- Raffle entry for Blaser's newest jacket (£400 RRP)
- Representatives from major brands available to give advise and answer any questions

Ticket prices £15 which covers all ammo, lunch, tea and coffee all day, and entry into the raffle.

Full details are available here: Blaser, Sauer, Mauser Open Event 2019

Sorry, Mauser do not use any of the M98s for live demo.

We will have the M12s & M18s there though, in most variants.

Will big Fredrick be there please, if so, can you ask him to sort my stock out on the new Sauer Fieldshoot 6.5 creedmoor the delaminating one, sent back before I even used it. and is my Z5 scope back from Swaro with it's BT fitted sold to me buy you at the Northern show. thanks bob

Thanks to all involved, I had a great day, really good experience to be able to try a number of different rifles and optics in an environment where the emphasis was on having a go. At the end of the day the products speak for themselves.
I went thinking I would like this and not like that......after using a number of different rifles my initial favourite was relegated to last!
Needless to say in good time the Sauer is going and a Blaser is incoming

Back