Bloody Sunday

The fourth Horseman

So some poor sod is getting charged with murder for the 13 that died on the above day who were on a protest march ref interment of IRA suspects without trial.

Who has been charged with the 11 dead and 63 injured in the Enniskillen Remembrance day bomb who were remembering the dead, not protesting.
Who has been charged with the Omagh bomb that killed 29 and injured over 200.
What about the Birmingham pubs being bombed and sundry other civilian bombs which destroyed families.

NOBODY!!!!!! They all got away with it and bombings on the UK mainland, and will never be charged.
It's tough on the Bloody Sunday families but for God's sake look how many families will get no justice whatsoever for their losses.
My P.. has evaporated and my BP is through the roof when I think of Adams walking around with no charge against him.:mad::mad::mad:

Smelly Yeti

It’s a disgrace and Good Friday agreement is a joke.... known terrorists walking free and masquerading as politicians whilst loyal servants of the crown continue to be ‘witch hunted’! As you rightly say - there are always victims on both sides during conflict but this isn’t the way to go. Keen to see what comes of the IRA allegedly claiming responsibility for the latest letter bombs that were just intercepted and don’t even mention that €>€# Corbyn :mad:

CarlW

So some poor sod is getting charged with murder for the 13 that died on the above day who were on a protest march ref interment of IRA suspects without trial.

Who has been charged with the 11 dead and 63 injured in the Enniskillen Remembrance day bomb who were remembering the dead, not protesting.
Who has been charged with the Omagh bomb that killed 29 and injured over 200.
What about the Birmingham pubs being bombed and sundry other civilian bombs which destroyed families.

NOBODY!!!!!! They all got away with it and bombings on the UK mainland, and will never be charged.
It's tough on the Bloody Sunday families but for God's sake look how many families will get no justice whatsoever for their losses.
My P.. has evaporated and my BP is through the roof when I think of Adams walking around with no charge against him.:mad::mad::mad:
You know my view, TFH! :mad::mad::mad:
Best,
Carl

paul o'

THIS GOVERMENT HAS No brains and No back bone and we wonder why we are in the Shat , They were trained to defend us and were told what to do once it hit the Fan WTF did they think would happen ??? stand like there like good little targets and take it up the arse Kin hell iam so ****ed and So glad i'v served i'cant wait till the rest of the British armed forces are in the dock for doing crap in there name :cuckoo: . I'v sent back my gong this morning in a used jiffy bag thats has't got a stamp or a return address they can shove it up there arse the lily livered B*stards ! As for these colours don't run well Feck me there running pink with shame Now :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cumbrian 1

I think the only person to come out with any dignity and honour is Lt Col Derek Wilford who at least stuck up for the men under his command, the MOD has stated that the accused soldier will have his legal bills covered which is something.

The whole thing is a f*****g disgrace, nearly £200 million spent on the inquiry and no real justice at the end of it. I think we need a new law to give legal protection to our soldiers when engaged in fighting.

kes

History is history and I prefer the approach of the gentleman who so tragically lost his daughter to the remembrance day bomb.
No service man should be tried over this, in this case, best, rather than, lest, we forget.

Sonicdmb73

Absolutely disgusting.
The witch hunts against soldiers doing their duty. Should put the politicians who sent them in the dock.