Blue Tit baby flies the nest,but..........

re'M'ington

This littl'un flew the nest box,but,couldn't quite make it back,so,he has been being fed for 2 days now down in my patio...................................

....................................Martin.

buckup

Goodevening Beo,
I'm confused. Aren't you the same guy who talks about shooting poor defenceless little munties? :cry: Shame on you! :cry:
I bet your excuse is the same as mine when I swerve the car to avoid hitting the baby rabbit, which I would have shot half an hour ago on one of the farms I have permision on. :???:
"I'm not wearing my shooting jacket, therefor today I'm mostly NOT killing things".
Strange creatures humans.
Mark

stag1933

Aye, he was a nice little chap to have around, I hope he flew the coop and was not gobbled by somebodies Pussycat.

I had my rifle on a Rabbit the other night, one of a couple playing about but I thought are they brothers, sisters or just pals enjoying themselves.
Bugger the rotten Carrions in Raymonds pen and I hope a road kill is found instead so I did not tweak the trigger.
I HAVE GONE GREEN. [ Probably not true as I blew away Carrions No. 101 and 102 today, 9 Maggies also in hand for `08.]

HWH.