Bomb squad rush to A&E after WW2 mortar gets stuck up man's bottom

Whilst working in the operating theatre a good few years ago I remember a similar incident. A naked gentleman was peeling potatoes in the kitchen ( like you do ) some potato water was spilt on the floor and in a similar fashion he slipped dropping the potato in his hand. In a cruel twist of fate he fell exactly upon the potato which ended up a long way up requiring surgical intervention. Accidents happen.

Whilst working in the operating theatre a good few years ago I remember a similar incident. A naked gentleman was peeling potatoes in the kitchen ( like you do ) some potato water was spilt on the floor and in a similar fashion he slipped dropping the potato in his hand. In a cruel twist of fate he fell exactly upon the potato which ended up a long way up requiring surgical intervention. Accidents happen.
But only hit and run

Reminds me of the Jethro joke about how Denzil Pemberthy got a job working in the kitchen at a hotel and got the sack on the first day because he put his c*ck in the potato peeler.

And the potato peeler got the sack as well..

Back