• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Boyds tacticool stock for CZ 452

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabz

Hi folks, I have for sale a Boyds tacticool stock for a CZ 452. It's the painted speckled black one. I'd like £100 + £20 p&p for it or would swap for a short action remmy 700 stock (but not a wood stock) I can email pictures or you can look at the Boyds website.

Hello fella could I have some pics please I'll pm you my email and mobile number
Thanks Adrian

What sort of remmy stock are you looking for a factory stock of something else

Last edited:

Shabz

I was thinking of one of the synthetic ones, hogue or Bell and Carlson type of effort. something of about the same value. i'd also consider a decent moderator for my remmy, it's a .223

this Boyds stock has the varmint barrel channel.

Shabz

Just for a bit more info folks, this stock is in as new condition. I bought it for a custom project but decided it wasn't worth the hassle/expense so decided to buy a sako and get rid of the old CZ

Status
Not open for further replies.