Sold: Brand New .308 Bergara Extreme Hunter Viper Urban for only £850

PostmanPat

The situation is this. I secured this rifle at a price of £850 with a deposit about 18 months ago after having my FAC officer visit, after which I was expecting my licence through in around 2 weeks. Unfortunately due to a multitude of complications I am still waiting (any day now). The rifle is still brand new, un-touched, and sat in the Livens gun shop.

The cheapest you can now find it for sale new anywhere is £1050. It is by far the best value Cerekote, fluted bolt, lightweight hunting rifle on the market, and this price is less than the price to dealers now. The shop has been so good in holding it for me, the only reason I am willing to sell it is that a friend has offered me an unbelievable deal on something else.

Here is the blurb & link to current cheapest offering: Bergara Extreme Hunter Viper Urban 6.5mm Creedmoor Rifle | New Guns for Sale | guntrader

The Bergara Extreme Hunter Viper Urban rifle features Stainless steel action & barrel, protected with Graphite Black Cerakote® finish, and its 18’’barrel, is the perfect choice for everyone who want a light-weight, short, easy-to-maintain and extremely reliable, hunting tool.
Conceived for guards in remote parts of the world who need an affordable rifle for protection in most extreme conditions of rain, snow and salty winds. The Bergara Extreme Hunter Viper Urban rifle features Stainless steel action & barrel, protected with Graphite Black Cerakote® finish, and its 18’’barrel, is the perfect choice for everyone who want a light-weight, short, easy-to-maintain and extremely reliable, hunting tool. This model comes with camo stock VIPER URBAN.

This Extreme Series rifle are less than 1 meter long and less than 3 kg (6,6 lbs) of weight, what make it perfect for a mountain and rough conditions hunting.

It’s outfitted with a Bergara curved adjustable trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The Hunter is available with hinged floorplate.

All Extreme rifles are capable of producing 1.0 MOA groups or less at 100 yards using factory match grade ammunition.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-17 095640.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-17 095640.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot 2024-01-17 095711.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-17 095711.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 115
Back