Brewdog

Feugh

For those who like a spot of Brewdog, please remember that there are other good brewers out there who don't bully their staff or evict the tenants from their houses:

Personally I would rather drink my own pee than the stuff that they sell (I've never tried but I'm sure it would taste better). The fact they are having such a negative impact on the lives of their staff rather cements my opinion of their business practises too.

pop1

Was alright when they started out but it’s mass produced rat p 1ss.
They’re going to have to kill a lot of deer and hares, watch this space

pop1

Bunch of self righteous virtue signalling muppets peddling crap to another set of muppets. How they are still in business is a damning indictment of British business they. Just raise and raise more cash all the time whilst barely being profitable. Would very much like to see them go under.
Yup!! Crowd fund to buy kinrara, then plant it with grant aid from the government.

Morkai

For those who like a spot of Brewdog, please remember that there are other good brewers out there who don't bully their staff or evict the tenants from their houses:

Personally I would rather drink my own pee than the stuff that they sell (I've never tried but I'm sure it would taste better). The fact they are having such a negative impact on the lives of their staff rather cements my opinion of their business practises too.
Not a fan of the owners, never have been, I rememebr seeing them on tv years ago and they were very smarmy. They make lots of mediocre brews compared to people like DEYA, Verdant, Polly etc but..... the Roaster Coaster Nitro Coffee Stout by Brew Dog and Evil Twin is very nice, especially for a Tesco beer.

Hod

Some of their beers are more than acceptable. That the guys who run it are d1cks has never really been in dispute from the outset.

Feugh

Some of their beers are more than acceptable. That the guys who run it are d1cks has never really been in dispute from the outset.
I agree that anyone who looked a little more closely at the Brewdog owners when they started up would have seen that they're idiots. Even if I did find their beer pleasant to drink, I wouldn't drink it out of principle. As I said on the first post, there are other brewers out there who don't bully their staff or virtue-signal and who make good beer. I'll drink that beer instead.

Rasputin

Yup!! Crowd fund to buy kinrara, then plant it with grant aid from the government.

Absolutely. But then again for a group of idiots they certainly have more cash on the bank than most me included. No justice in the world.

Sampo

Not a fan of crapt beers and isn't something I would ever associte with. The so called CEO was on LinkedIn everyday blowing his own trumpet until I decided to block him. Never liked some of these vile creatures and what they stand for.