Brexit.... what the public should know!

paultap

Hi guys, the link shown is of Steve Baker (former Brexit minister) giving evidence to the MP's committee on the government's so called negotiations with the EU. It is truely devastating stuff!!

Apparently, Donald Tusk (of the EU) has already offered our government a TARIFF FREE TRADE AGREEMENT with the EU almost from the start, also sharing commonality on security, travel, airflights etc etc. Basically much of the things we were told we could get in negotiations with the EU by the leave side.

The problem however is that the Prime minister and the number 10 machine with special advisors such as Olly Robins and the very pro Remain biased civil service, has SECRETLY REJECTED THIS OFFER in favour of trying to remain as closely aligned to the EU as possible!

She is obviously trying to give us Brexit in name only!

If you believe in honouring the result of the Brexit referendum, it shows what a massive mistake it has been to have a Prime minister who is a remainer at heart and has never wanted to leave the EU from the outset. (it also exposes May as a disingenuous two faced charlatan!)

The interview with Steve Baker goes on for over an hour but if you are interested in finding out why our government can't seem to negotiate a free trade agreement with the EU then it is here for all to see!

No wonder the EU keep saying that they don't know what our government really wants!

After seeing this interview I am astonished that May has the bare faced cheek to pretend to be negotiating a LEAVE deal with the EU on behalf of this country !

Last edited:

Woodsmoke

Utterly despicable, but at the same time completely unsurprising that we have a bunch of liars, cheats, and thieves in Westminster. May is an unutterably pathetic leader, and should be ousted as soon as humanly possible in my view. With zero benefits of her office

Freeforester

This. Happened to watch it earlier, a shocking indictment of the duplicitous shenanigans that have been afoot in an attempt to thwart the democratic will of the British People. Absolutely essential viewing.
Bless Steve Baker, I understand there may be a 'special place' elsewhere being prepared for messers Barwell, Liddington and the others trying to deny the proper outcome.

Otoh, hardly surprising, given that 1) all political careers end in failure, but 2) all failed politicians/apparatchiks of the "correct hue" end up snout to snout and ham to ham in the Brussels trough.

Let's hope Jimmy Milnes gets his rope, lol!

biffo

Watched all of it. The bigger question is what happens with the findings from this committee? Or is it just going through the motions? What power do they have in reality.....

oowee

Is this offer not Canada plus with all of the opt outs including discrimination by nation which effectively block our profitable services trade.
It's easier to secure a tariff free trade agreement in goods where we have a trade deficit (the deal the EU wants). What we want is trade in services where we have a surplus.

J111

It kind of begs the question--why is the national Media not all over this? Is it being suppressed at the highest level??:-|
Because the mainstream media are a pack of controlled propagandists. You must know this by now!
Funny as someone else pointed out that it is a sad state of affairs that you have to rely on Russian state media to get truth out in a lot of cases.
I am starting to see more and more that the May government has had one job to do and that is to make such a hash of brexit that we either have a second referendum and stay in the EU, or, go for a 'brexit' in name only.

J111

Hi guys, the link shown is of Steve Baker (former Brexit minister) giving evidence to the MP's committee on the government's so called negotiations with the EU. It is truely devastating stuff!!

Apparently, Donald Tusk (of the EU) has already offered our government a TARIFF FREE TRADE AGREEMENT with the EU almost from the start, also sharing commonality on security, travel, airflights etc etc. Basically much of the things we were told we could get in negotiations with the EU by the leave side.

The problem however is that the Prime minister and the number 10 machine with special advisors such as Olly Robins and the very pro Remain biased civil service, has SECRETLY REJECTED THIS OFFER in favour of trying to remain as closely aligned to the EU as possible!

She is obviously trying to give us Brexit in name only!

If you believe in honouring the result of the Brexit referendum, it shows what a massive mistake it has been to have a Prime minister who is a remainer at heart and has never wanted to leave the EU from the outset. (it also exposes May as a disingenuous two faced charlatan!)

The interview with Steve Baker goes on for over an hour but if you are interested in finding out why our government can't seem to negotiate a free trade agreement with the EU then it is here for all to see!

No wonder the EU keep saying that they don't know what our government really wants!

After seeing this interview I am astonished that May has the bare faced cheek to pretend to be negotiating a LEAVE deal with the EU on behalf of this country !
Thanks for posting this I had not spotted it.

CPShines

Hmm.. I'm sure there's some valid points in there. But I can't get past my opinion that RT is a tool of the Kremlin, who's underlying aim is to foment dissatisfaction and division in our society in order to weaken us. Find a crack, and do their best to widen it - that seems to be their MO.

Cottis

Hmm.. I'm sure there's some valid points in there. But I can't get past my opinion that RT is a tool of the Kremlin, who's underlying aim is to foment dissatisfaction and division in our society in order to weaken us. Find a crack, and do their best to widen it - that seems to be their MO.
Indeed. I watched it from start to finish. I would say it was mild entertainment watching boys pushing their smartly painted toy cars in to one another. I wonder what the David Davis interview was like. Maybe not as entertaining as this chap who was loving his moment in the limelight after choosing to step away from it.

Breaking news - Parliamentary review interviews hugely Pro Brexit human being and discovers that he is hugely Pro Brexit.

Chasey

Pretty damming stuff but there one glaring issue that I believe makes it all highly unlikely

Its widly accepted a second referendum would have a remain result, so if May is pulling a fast one, why not simply push for a second referendum rather than keep saying she WILL deliver Brexit?

Steve Baker is a back stabbing little toad whos lining himself up for a better job post apocalypse IMHO. He and Gove make my skin crawl

Could it be a minister is telling a pack of lies???? My god, you will be telling me 350mill a week for the NHS is rubbish next.