• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Brno 581 0.22LR Semi-auto

Geordie_3

Thanks for looking at this.

I am selling my trusty BRNO 581 semi-auto in .22LR (not screw cut), come with:

One 8 Round magazine
200 Rds RWS subsonic hollow point
Edgar Bros 3-4 X 40 Scope and mounts (not mil-dot)
Canvas sling
gun slip

£150 ono RFD transfer at your cost

Still has original iron sights fitted. Internal parts all coated with Molykote dry lube, this stops dirt build up from ammunition and improves cycling and all but eliminates stoppages. This is surprisingly quiet for an unsuppressed rifle. This is a ready to go bunny basher, zero to you and go. this is a solid, reliable and bombproof rifle in good condition.

Selling due to lack of use, and funding a new purchase.

CWMMAN3738

Thanks for looking at this.

I am selling my trusty BRNO 581 semi-auto in .22LR (not screw cut), come with:

One 8 Round magazine
200 Rds RWS subsonic hollow point
Edgar Bros 3-4 X 40 Scope and mounts (not mil-dot)
Canvas sling
gun slip

£150 ono RFD transfer at your cost

Still has original iron sights fitted. Internal parts all coated with Molykote dry lube, this stops dirt build up from ammunition and improves cycling and all but eliminates stoppages. This is surprisingly quiet for an unsuppressed rifle. This is a ready to go bunny basher, zero to you and go. this is a solid, reliable and bombproof rifle in good condition.

Selling due to lack of use, and funding a new purchase.

dont suppose you have a spare mag ive lost mine?