• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Brno mod 2 LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

penta

Brno mod 2 lr
This has been for sale on an other thread. " see my other thread". But now this Is offered to someone new to the sport for nothing.
It's a very accurate rifle, but the stock isn't the nicest condition. But apart from that It will make a good start for someone.
Complete with sound mod and scope mounts.

jdoots243

Cracking gesture if u wouldnt have been so far away i would of took you up on the offer. All the best

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

JTO

Even for FREE, there will still be lots of people waiting for variations to be able to have it off you.

Edinburgh Rifles

Penta,
If you need to offload it or take it off your certificate whilst someone is waiting for a variation I will happily take it is and store it for free
I have a free .22 scope to complete the package

SeanStalk

If only you weren't so far away, I'm actually in the process of sourcing one for my Son who's just starting out in the field after years of shadowing my every step.

penta

The rifle has gone to SeanStalk for his son. This offer was from lambic and not just me !!!. So I hope young Callum enjoys his rifle.

A good outcome In the end, even If do say so myself.

SeanStalk

The rifle has gone to SeanStalk for his son. This offer was from lambic and not just me !!!. So I hope young Callum enjoys his rifle.

A good outcome In the end, even If do say so myself.
Thanks Neil, He will be over the moon and telling me what I need to be doing now :rolleyes: when we are out once again thank you for the generosity

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.