Brock and Norris

Hornet 6

That's not good maybe on holiday?
An answer phone with a message to that effect and auto answer to emails would take 5 minutes to set up.

I see shop is now only open 4 days a week, see below.

Sunday CLOSED
Monday CLOSED
Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday 8am-6pm Thursday 8am-6pm
Friday 8am-6pm
Saturday 8am-6pm
lease do not phone us on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as we are not here (our shooting days)
Neil. :)

nick100

Were they at the game fair ? I hope I didn't miss them, they'd have been one of the better trade stands to visit.
Hows things David ? Have you got your birds yet ?

Kalahari

Hello Nick, I didn't get to Ragley Hall I just wondered if they had been there and needed to close for a bit to get sorted. Birds are in, and we hope to make some openings in the best woodcock woods to improve the numbers "stopping off" this coming season. Hope you are well and it would be nice to see you if you can make it up here.

David.

vizslamad

Were they at the game fair ? I hope I didn't miss them, they'd have been one of the better trade stands to visit.
Hows things David ? Have you got your birds yet ?
Correct me if I am wrong but did not B&N announce some time ago that they would be not doing any more shows. I am pretty sure it was put on here but I cannot find it.

HowaU

Was at the shop today, shop looking great,(did not get a chance to use the phone) Stewart giving some good advice and Mike busy on the lathe machine, and still has a good joke to tell.
Great shop and top blokes

minikeeper

Hi, I'm good friends with Mike and I can confirm that Brock and Norris will no longer be attending game fairs or shows. Mike has been run off his feet with work lately due to a recent change around with members of staff so please be patient, I will show him this thread so he knows you are trying to contact him, thanks, Connor