Brock & Norris/Raytrade Custom Rifle Package Charity Draw

jamross65

The draw has just taken place with the assistance of Doddie Weir, who’s foundation, ‘My Name5 Doddie’ will receive all the funds raised. The winner of the rifle package donated by Brock & Norris Custom Rifles and Raytrade is, Timothy Riome.

Unfortunately, due to a lot of personal commitments with his fundraising work and a bereavement in his family, there was a delay in managing to arrange for `Doddie to be available to take part in the draw, something we wanted to involve him with. This was not the fault of those who very kindly donated the prize and under the circumstance we all thank those who supported the draw and for their understanding of the reasons for the delay.

A video of Doddie making the draw will shortly be available on some of the Facebook deerstalking pages including the Deerstalking Fairs page. Unfortunately I’m experiencing issues trying to upload it here.

Thanks again to all right those who purchased a ticket and congratulations to the winner.

Yorric

Thanks for letting us know. Well done to all concerned - I'm sure Tim will be made up - That is a fabulous rifle in a cool calibre & made by one of the best.

Ian

Wmff

Well done Timothy. Fiona has you summed up nicely when I told her your good news. The saying that ends in 'smelling of roses' sprang to mind.
Well done to all the contributors and those that bought tickets for such a great cause.

jamross65

I'm blown away. Thank you to all concerned in setting this up for such a superb cause.
I'm obviously very happy to have won and also proud to be able to support Doddie in everything that he's currently doing. Thank you.
HI Tomothy

Congratulations! I spoke to Mike earlier this morning and he will email you directly to arrange the delivery of the rifle package. I hope you enjoy using it for many years to come and look forward to seeing the results.