Wanted: Browning "A" Bolt magazine

tattie

Thanks for that Slider, but none in .270 unfortunately.

Cheers

An Edit.

What are the chances of getting one from America as there are plenty for sale over there. Or would it as I imagine ring alarm bells with Customs?

Last edited:

slider

Thanks for that Slider, but none in .270 unfortunately.

Cheers

An Edit.

What are the chances of getting one from America as there are plenty for sale over there. Or would it as I imagine ring alarm bells with Customs?

don't know for sure but think it might be dodgy. Can Riflemags not source one for you? I have found them very helpful in the past.

Kjf

Wouldn't the .308 mag' do? I know the mag' for my .270 A-bolt has a LOT of space ahead of the round. I wonder if they've just used a standard .30cal mag'?

My thoughts also, but I'm not sure??? I know the 243 and 308 mags are the same, but for 270 ????

kjf

tattie

Hi All,
After your post last night KJF I phoned a friend and asked if the .308 would do and no was the reply ( short action against long action)? I then found 3 in the states and the guy was ok in shipping one over, but replied a short while later to say that Ebay would not let him ship firearms components out of the USA.
Not to worry, so I made a few calls today and found one not 11 miles from where I stay.