For Sale: Browning Buckmark LBP

smoothly

As title 22lr browning buckmark in excellent condition has carbon sleeve on barrel which is also threaded 1/2 unf and fitted with a muzzle break,wrap round target grips,also fitted with a small pistol scope and two screw picatinny rings,comes in a special made soft gun case and also has a little metal butt piece that you can add on so you can use it like a short rifle obviously with a different scope,very accurate and ive put loads of different ammo through it, its £550 and ile include rfd transfer for that any interest message me and ile send a few pics,theres no open sights on the pistol but it comes with a built on picatinny rail so you can put scopes,lazers,on etc.

As title 22lr browning buckmark in excellent condition has carbon sleeve on barrel which is also threaded 1/2 unf and fitted with a muzzle break,wrap round target grips,also fitted with a small pistol scope and two screw picatinny rings,comes in a special made soft gun case and also has a little metal butt piece that you can add on so you can use it like a short rifle obviously with a different scope,very accurate and ive put loads of different ammo through it, its £550 and ile include rfd transfer for that any interest message me and ile send a few pics,theres no open sights on the pistol but it comes with a built on picatinny rail so you can put scopes,lazers,on etc.
Can I have some pics please

Back