• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: BSA foxing set up

cowsmart

CF2 .222 with new X sight 2. 5-20hd night/day scope, brand new SL5 mod and 80 ish factory rounds....comes with battery pack and evo 67 IF torch and fittings....

£1100.....plus rfd

possible swap for good scope or nice 3" shotgun

Last edited:

cowsmart

May split...x sight 2....5-20x50, power pack and stock pouch, evo67 IR torch, two leads, SD card, will be reset to factory settings only fired a maximum of 10 rounds, only been out of the house twice....I bought this the same day my dad died and I've never really fallen for it.

£800 for the above, I also have picatinny rails to mount on a BSA CF2 .222 which I believe will also fit short action remmy 700? That's another £75 which includes the riser extender.....possible swap for 25mm scope of similar value or cash either way..

regards Lee