• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Buccleuch springer bitch puppy

polranny

Hi
I'm looking for a bitch pup from a litter sired by Buccleuch Pepper or Kelsey, preferably from a Buccleuch bred bitch. I'd be very grateful if anyone who knows of a litter or of a bitch in whelp could PM me.

Thank you

polranny

Thanks, I've contacted David and have my name on the lists he has if the breeding bitch owners are looking for homes, but he cannot give me a list of those who have used his dogs for stud - I guess because of data protection/confidentiality. I have a young bitch out of Buccleuch Jazz and she's great, but I've just not managed to breed from her yet and it will be a another year really before I can try again, but I really want another to start to train for the picking up team before then.

norma 308

alot of buccleuch bitchs come down south to my mates then pups return north for training ect a few of the older dogs return when they're looking for a softer life and fewer days on the dukes Midland est .

polranny

I've seen the Boughton kennels - really nice setup.

I hear that the Buccleuch stud dogs have been used quite a lot of late but doesn't seem that many litters get advertised.

j200esy

Hi
I will be using pepper as soon as my bitch comes into season.
could be up to 6months tho as she came out of condition around 3 months back.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I have used a son of Pepper on a Verstone bitch who has Buccleuch Jenny as a grand mother on her dam's side, the litter is due around the 10th this month. There is a combined total of 60 ft ch and int ft ch in the sire and dam over 5 generations.The litter is due 10th this month, three pups are spoken for and hopefully I will have 3 or 4 to offer for sale.